Saturday, January 28, 2012

Fitness Challenge Group

"It is never too late to start, it is always too late to wait."


How are those New Year's resolutions holding up?  

If your answer is "not so great." I have some GREAT news!  My February Fitness Challenge Group is starting in about a week.  February 6 to be exact!!!  This is going to be an amazing opportunity to get the "full package" - fitness, nutrition and support!  Lucky participants will get it all, and in turn, they WILL get the results they have been looking for!  I will be there every step of the way virtually kicking butts to make sure people are staying true to their commitments and their "why."


"Before" - June 2010

"After" - August 2011


Don't let time (or lack thereof), a busy life, kids, limited money, or low motivation be your excuses for not getting what you want.  I have been there!!!  This is ALL about reorganizing your priorities!  Great results do not come from an “I’ll start tomorrow” attitude.  Great results start today and come from a place of intense focus, determination and 100% commitment.  Let me stress that I am NO DIFFERENT than anyone else!  I live a cuckoo life.  I work a full time job.  I have a busy family with people running in (what seems like) 100 different directions on a daily basis.  There are life stressors to contend with and the endless treadmill (no pun intended) that we all get caught up in.  Throw in a few food temptations to boot and trust me, I know how difficult it is!  All of these factors get in the way of our focus, determination and commitment.  I am asking that you make a choice today.  Choose right over wrong.  Choose healthy over unhealthy.  Choose activity over being sedentary.  Choose me as your fitness Coach!  Sound good?  Let me help you achieve the results you are looking for.  Let’s do this thing together!!!  


As I said, the next challenge starts February 6 and I would LOVE for you to be a part of it!  This is going to be a very limited group, and I still have a couple spots left. Sound interesting? Leave a comment, let me know and I'll be happy to send you more details. I look forward to hearing from you.


~Yours in Health,
Carrie




     

No comments:

Post a Comment