Thursday, February 10, 2011

Launching a New Adventure

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."
~Helen Keller

What exactly does "Fit Full Life" mean to me?  It's a little bit of everything.  I'm the kind of gal who is constantly evolving, likes to try new things, to be active and to shout about it from the mountain tops once I fall in love with something new. 

The word that comes to mind is balance.  Living a fit, full, life is (for me) a delicate balancing act .  Balance of deprivation and indulgence, of chaos and silence, of giving and taking.  It means learning a new skill if it benefits myself or my loved ones.  It means giving 100% to every endeavor I encounter.  It means living a life that is driven by action and not by (or sometimes in spite of) fear.  It means doing and being the absolute best I can with the knowledge that I have.

We're all on this planet together, having been given beautiful gifts of our bodies, lives and free will.  Doesn't it make sense to pursue living the most fulfilling existence we can, to continually improve and make progress wherever we can?  I hope you stick around to follow me on this adventure!

~Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Go for it, Carrie! Looking forward to hearing about your adventures and discoveries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post Carrie! I'm excited to see what comes next.

    ReplyDelete