Monday, May 16, 2011

Crazy Train!!!!



This past Saturday, I had the amazing opportunity to spend the day working out and hanging out with Shaun T and other incredible Beachbody Coaches and customers.  We got to spend the entire day at Gillette Stadium (yep, the home field of the New England Patriots) for what was to be one of the best experiences of my life!!!!  As a reminder, Shaun T is the (extremely buff) trainer from the INSANITY workout program.  Here's a delightful little sampling of his madness and the true INSANITY of this workout program!



Our workouts on Saturday were similar to the ones from the dvds in that there were many familiar moves and I was used to his style of teaching.  There was, however, no pause button and by the end of the first workout, my husband and I were drenched in SWEAT!!!  Nice, don't you think?

Here's a little of how I felt about the whole experience:




Two full workouts (one hour each), over 150 in attendance, 5 bottles of water consumed (by me alone), 5 clothing changes, several pounds of sweat, estimated over 1200 calories burned and suffice it to say, it was one of the best days ever!!!  Now, let me make this clear (and this may surprise you - ha ha)......working out is not always fun for me, nor is it my most favorite thing to do!!!!  I do love the end result though - the feeling of euphoria knowing I did something that I did not think was possible!!  Eating right is also a struggle and a full time job for me.  There is no "finish line" with this!  It's an ongoing process of making a daily commitment to myself (no matter how difficult it seems or how tempting the alternative may be).     




I will be posting more about this awesome day and all 
the wonderful experiences in the days to come.  Until 
then, I plan to keep plugging away in The Asylum!

~Cheers!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment