Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Break Time

Obviously, I've been on a blogging hiatus for about a week or so.  My computer was on the fritz, then my monitor died, and I made a decision to purchase a whole new computer.  I am by no means "tech-telligent" (is that even an expression?).  It has taken a little bit of time to get used to and I am trying my best to navigate around it.


Exercise update:  I have two weeks left of the INSANITY workout!!!  It is downright killing me though!  These workouts are an hour long and super-intense.  INSANITY sure does take a lot out of a girl first thing in the morning.  Good news is, I'm hearing lots of positive comments about "looking fit" or "losing weight" and that just makes me feel fabulous.  Last week, I ordered a bunch of new workouts and I'm excited to begin a new routine once I am certifiably INSANE (more on this later).


I'm not going to worry about being "behind" in blogging, so for this very  moment, I'm going to head to the kitchen, prepare myself a delicious Shakeology for breakfast, and soak in the beauty of this sunny morning.  Here's a (post-workout, sweaty, no make-up) photo of me doing just that a couple weeks ago.






~Enjoy the day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment