Monday, March 21, 2011

Breaking Up Is Hard To Do

This week marks my last one (for now) in my continuing love/hate relationship with Shaun T and the INSANITY gang.  I have mixed feelings about this.  On the one hand, Shaun T has pushed me, helped me get to the fitness level I am at today, helped me lose weight and welcomed me (with open, sweaty arms) into the Beachbody family.  However, it's now been 9 months since we started our relationship, and I am ready for a change of pace and new challenge.  


Beginning Monday, 3/28, I am starting my next fitness endeavor (and new relationship) with Tony Horton and the P90X gang!  Believe me, I am SCARED!!!!  I am strong, but have my doubts about whether or not I will be able to keep up.  The workouts are an hour long (will I have the time?), and there are weights and pull-up bars involved!  What am I thinking??  Well, the way I figure, the program is 90 days.  90 days from March 28 will be the beginning of summer and the height of beach weather.  If all goes as planned, my body will be bathing suit ready by then.


Stay tuned to witness the transformation!!! 


~Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment