Thursday, March 17, 2011

Drinking the Green!

Happy St. Patty's Day one and all!!!  Everyone is Irish for the day today, right?  


This morning, I believe a little leprechaun showed up at my house, whispered in my ear and told me to get in the mood to have a Greenberry Shakeology.  Let me just say, I like Greenberry, but I LOVE Chocolate more.  In my opinion, Greenberry is more of an acquired taste and not my normal "go-to" flavor; however, I do enjoy it as a change of pace every now and then.  Greenberry has a fruity (and obviously berry) flavor, and when mixed properly is very delicious.  If you can get past the fact that you're drinking something green, you're good to go.   


So today, I am raising my glass of health and deliciousness in honor of St. Patrick, the Irish, and all things green!  


Mango-Nana Greenberry

1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
1 banana

1 cup water
1 cup ice (or more - to taste)
1 serving of Greenberry Shakeology

Blend for a few minutes in the blender!

Grab a glass, pour it in, and drink it!



~Don't forget your green straw!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment